Dr. Muamer Tinjak
Experience & Activities
An experienced manager with 22 years of work experience.
He has a master’s degree in management in education and a doctorate in the field of management, leadership, and evaluation in educational institutions at the Faculty of Education in Sarajevo.
He has scientific interests in the topic of Improving partnerships between families and schools in the process of the institutional education system (his doctoral dissertation).
He has 22 years of experience in primary education in Bosnia and Herzegovina as a former director of the largest school in Sarajevo Canton. It was the first school to receive Erasmus + projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina (2015 and 2017), international programs for the exchange of best practices in education. The following competencies are:
- five years of experience in working on Erasmus + projects,
- coordination of projects and activities coordinated in primary school, cooperation with the non-governmental and governmental sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina and abroad – from 2009 until today,
- strong managerial skills – 12 years of work experience,
- strong administrative skills – 12 years of work experience,
- strong communication skills, in charge of communication strategies and project dissemination,
- strong teamwork skills,
Strong coaching skills in:
- project development,
- youth programs,
- eco-schools, certification mechanism, consulting
Strong mentoring skills for:
- school managers,
- schools, educational institutions,
- thorough experience in working in a multicultural environment
Current Erasmus + projects:
- E + KA2, 2020-2-NL02-KA205-002994, MINDSET – Preventing cyberbullying with a positive mindset
- E + KA2, 2017, 2017-1-PT01-KA201-035812, Stress prevention in the teaching profession, Agrupamento de Escolas nº 1 de Gondomar.
- E + KA2, 2015, 2015-1-PL01-KA201-016992, Fundacja Archipelag Innowacji Społecznych
- E + KA2, 2020-1-PL01-KA226-SCH-095968, Support to parents during COVID, Szczecińska Szkoła Wyższa Collegium Balticum.
He is the author and co-author of several books, school textbooks, professional and scientific papers.
Education for Social Justice, COI Step by Step
(program for adults in duration
2008. Child-centered, beginner and advanced methodology
training (ISSA STANDARDS), COI step by step
2008. RWCT (Reading and Writing for Critical Thinking), COI
Step by step
2008. Art Therapy, COI Step by Step
Participation in the Erasmus + conference in Konja Participation in the 2nd Multiplier of the Erasmus + Strategic Partnership project “Autism in the main units in schools across Europe: Identification and dissemination of best practice (AMUSE)”, 2018 and 2019.
Participation in the eTwinning seminar 2017 at the First Gymnasium
Participation in the Erasmus + conference in Konja Participation in the 2nd multiplier of the Erasmus + project of the strategic partnership “Autism in the main units in schools across Europe: Identification and dissemination of best practice (AMUSE)”, 2018 and 2019.
- Competences for the preparation of trainings and applications for the Erasmus + program “, Sarajevo, November 28, 2019; Student Center IZ BiH, Municipality of Stari Grad, Directorate for Education and Science
- Participation in the project entitled “Strengthening digital literacy and entrepreneurial competencies of teachers and students in high schools in Sarajevo Canton”. The project was approved by the Ministry of Education, Science and Youth of Sarajevo Canton in October 2019, and was done by a group of researchers from the Faculty of Economics, University of Sarajevo. We listened to the following topics in the project:
- Digital literacy; modern computer configurations; Office applications – basic; Office applications – advanced; E-learning platforms; IT in education / Creating e-learning content; Digital economy / e-business; Communication and collaboration in the digital age; Creativity in the digital age; Leadership in education and educational entrepreneurship; New teaching methods and innovations in the teaching process; The impact of IT on the development of modern competencies