Experience & Activities
He is a second-year student at the University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Economics and Business. Youthpass was acquired in 2019 to participate in the project of mobility of students working with young people called Top Skills Needed by Young Entrepreneurs, which took place in Konya, Turkey.
He is very interested in business, leadership, international relations, entrepreneurship, and project writing.
It is new in Erasmus + projects, but even as such, two projects he wrote, which are currently in the implementation phase, have been approved:
- E + KA2, 2020-2-NL02-KA205-002994, MINDSET – Preventing cyberbullying in a positive way thinking, Caribbean education and the Foundation for Culture.
- E + KA2, 2020-1-PL01-KA226-SCH-095968, Support to parents during COVID, Szczecińska Szkoła Wyższa Collegium Balticum.
- strong digital skills / Knowledge: Facebook Ads manager / Buffer / Canva / Mailchimp / MS Office,
- strong administrative skills,
- basic managerial skills; delegation of tasks/coordination of a small team,